SugarBaby Product Tester
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for testing individuals must sign up to the SugarBaby & Co customer database through the Facebook and Instagram advertisement by entering their name , email address and sensitive skin triggers, for a chance to receive one SugarBaby product, up to the value of $29.
- By participating you are agreeing to receive free sample product(s) from SugarBaby for test and trial purposes. The sample product(s) are not for resale and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- SugarBaby & Co will send the sample product(s) to the mailing address you have provided.
- Entrant(s) agree to receive email communications from SugarBaby & Co relating to the trial program and other brand updates including but not limited to new product announcements, exclusive online offers and news from the SugarBaby HQ!
- Participation in the program is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Only one (1) application permitted per person. Applications open on Thursday, 26th of November 2020 and end on Thursday, 31st of December 2020 inclusive. Application period is subject to change at SugarBaby & Co’s discretion.
- SugarBaby & Co will select thirty (30) participants to be a product tester. McPherson’s Consumer Products’ decision is final. Each participant will be provided with a SugarBaby product(s). The exact product will be determined by SugarBaby & Co in its absolute discretion.
- Each selected participant agrees to patch test the product before using it on their body. Participants must apply a small amount of product to their arm or leg– if there is no reaction in 24 hours then its ok to test the product as normal.
- Each selected participant agrees to participate in the program in consideration of receipt of the SugarBaby product(s). During the Trial Period, participants must use the product in accordance with its directions and should take product warnings into account.
- At the conclusion of the Trial Period, participants must then submit a written review of the product and a questionnaire. Participants warrant that they will respond honestly in relation to the products they test, and any review provided will be a true reflection of the participant’s opinion and not influenced by SugarBaby & Co. For the avoidance of doubt, reviews can be positive or negative, and this will not impact a participant’s ability to remain part of the program or keep the product.
- By entering, the entrant or entrants agree that SugarBaby may use entry materials for any promotional purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on SugarBaby’s Facebook, Instagram, website, marketing materials, media advertisements and branded events. For any content that you submit, you grant SugarBaby & Co a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
SugarBaby & Co Pty Ltd (SugarBaby) is a joint Venture company 51% owned by McPherson’s Consumer Limited Products and 49% owned by SugarBaby International Pty